Your Personal Information
1. Which of the following is an example of an employer-sponsored retirement plan?
. Which of the following is not a reason why a Traditional IRA may be preferable to a 401(k)?
. If you open a Coverdell education savings account:
4. In order to contribute to a 529 plan, the beneficiary of the plan must be under the age of:
. Which of the following expenses cannot be paid for with a flexible spending account?
6. You can use a transportation savings account to pay for:
7. Which of the following types of bonds is exempt from federal tax, regardless of what it is used for?
8. If you sold your house for a $100,000 profit:
9. Engaging in illegal methods to lower your tax burden is considered:
10: When is it okay to not file a tax return?